No Strings Attached by Charles Entsie is currently showing (25 May - 19 June) at our site-specific, pop-up venue, The Ignition Room, within Islington Square.
The venue is located a 1-minute walk away from the King's Head Theatre pub at 115 Upper Street and you can find it by following the directions on the map below. Scroll down for more information on attending performances at The Ignition Room and the COVID-19 safety measures we have in place.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING NO STRINGS ATTACHED
- The production lasts 1 hour and there is no interval. Latecomers to the show may not be admitted, so please allow yourself plenty of time to find us.
- If you need to make any changes to your booking, or require any information that isn't listed below then please email us at [email protected] and we'll hopefully be able to help you out from there.
- Please do not attend the performance, under any circumstances, if you have received a positive COVID-19 test, believe that you may be infected with COVID-19, or have experienced symptoms in the last 10 days. We highly recommend that you make use of the free COVID-19 Rapid Lateral Flow Tests.
- It will be really helpful if you can arrive, with all of your group in attendance together, 15 - 20 minutes before the performance is due to start. It is likely that you will have to queue outside the venue, for a time, before entering. If you have booked Priority Seating, or have a specific access requirement, then please join the Priority Queue to the left of the entrance. All other bookers should join the queue to the right of the entrance.
- Temperature checks will be in operation for everyone upon arrival. You will be required to wear a face mask at all times inside the venue, unless you have a specific exemption.
- We will have hand sanitiser available to use.
- Every individual member of your group will be required to provide their details in compliance with NHS Test and Trace. We highly recommend that you download the
- NHS COVID-19 app to your phone to keep this check-in process as quick as possible.
- Once everyone in your group has been checked in you will be shown to your specific seats by a staff member, following a one-way system. Unfortunately due to the current restrictions you will not be able to choose where you sit, or be able to sit with people from other groups.
- The Ignition Room has level access from Upper Street.
- As this is not a traditional performance space, there are no toilet facilities on site.
- Staff can direct you to the nearest publicly accessible toilets before you enter the venue.
- Please be aware that this production does contain the use of a water-based hazer.
- You may not be able to regain access inside the venue if you leave it during the performance. Once the performance has finished, please stay in your seats until instructed to leave via the one-way system by a member of staff.
- We will be retaining NHS Test and Trace details for 21 days after a performance. If you test positive for COVID-19 after visiting us then please let us know immediately.
- Our team will be following all current government guidelines but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns or questions.